Perhaps a nice idea...?
Why do NOT get a cheap printer-scanner-combination and transform it into a CNC-Machine? I guess it would be nice if i could handle that.
The idea already exists. As a tutorial i use the videos from Tinkernut which show the transformation from some DVD-Drives into a CNC-Machine. Here my thoughts:
- Arduino (Uno od Nano, but i think Nano)
- 3x Stepper Motor Driver, like in the video with the A3967-Chip
- Probably a Stepper Motor.
- GRBL to interpret the protocol with the Arduino
- to upload it on the Arduino XLoader
- GRBL-Controller to control the Machine